- Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun.
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip.
- They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
Joy-Con (L:Neon Green/R:Neon Pink)