Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium®processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel® H370 Express Chipset
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 HzMaximum shared memory of 1 GB
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication moduleGC-CI22M_A CNVi wireless module
Intel® CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
4 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi or a PCIe wireless module (CNVI)
* H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI includes the GC-CI22M_A CNVi wireless module.
* The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the rear USB 2.0/1.1 port below the RJ-45 port. When a WIFI module is populated in the CNVi connector, the USB 2.1/1.1 port becomes unavailable.
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
1 x USB Type-C™ port with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
2 x digital LED strip headers
2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x serial port header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.